Endometriosis- Causes,Stages, Symptoms and natural treatment
We are stylexaa in this article we are going to talk about Endometriosis causes, symptoms,stages and natural treatment for Endometriosis so let’s start to read this article.
What is Endometriosis?
Endometriosis is a health problem As a result, tissue that forms the inner layer of the uterus begins to grow outside the uterus. The inner layer of the uterus is called endometrium.
when Endometrial tissue start to grows outside your ovaries, intestines and pelvis, is called endometriosis
The menstrual cycle causes hormonal changes in your body, It affects the endometrium tissue outside your uterus, causing the affected area to swell and cause pain. It damages the tissue layer and damage tissue gets stuck on the pelvis.
Endometriosis is a normal gynecological problem, affecting up to 10% of women. You are not alone if you have suffer from this problem.
Symptoms of Endometriosis
Symptoms of endometriosis are not always same. It varies from person to person. The severity of your pain never indicates the stage of endometriosis. You may also experience a lot of pain in the initial stages of the disease, also you can feel less pain in the final stage of disease,so it’s totally differ person to person.
Pelvic pain is the normal symptoms of this disease but you can also have the following symptoms.
Feeling lot of pain in the lower abdomen area before menstruation
Menstruation can be irregular
Excessive bleeding occurs,during the period
You may feel pain during or after sexual intercourse
You can feel discomfort in bowel movement
During menstruation you may feel pain in the lower back
You may or may not have any symptoms.It is best if you regularly consult a gyno doctor and get a gyno health check, which will reveal the gyno changes in your body. This is especially important if you have two or more symptoms.
Causes of Endometriosis?
• During menstruation, your body spreads the lining of your uterus. Causing menstrual blood to come out through the vagina
• No exact cause of endometriosis is known, but there are several reasons for this,But none of this is scientifically proven.
• One of the oldest and most important theories is that endometriosis occurs as a result of a process called protrograde menstruation, because of that menstrual blood not to flow out of your vagina through your fallopian tubes, and return into your pelvic reason.
• There is another theory hormones convert cells outside of the uterus into endometrial cells, resulting in endometriosis.
• According to another theory, this condition can occur if small areas of your stomach are converted to endometrial tissue. This can happen because the cells in your stomach grow from embryonic cells that can resize and act like endometrial cells. Why this happened is not known.
• If menstrual blood enters your pelvic cavity through a scar created during surgerical operation,like cesarean delivery.it’s also called c-section.
• Many people believe that during fetal growth, if any endometrial tissue becomes misplaced, it is later affected by puberty hormones and causing endometriosis. it’s also known as Mullerian theory.
• Endometriosis can also be influenced by genetic or toxins
[ALSO READ:TOP 16 WAYS HOW TO AVOID PERIOD CRAMPS]
Different stages of Endometriosis
There are usually four stages of endometriosis. These four stages are discussed below
Depending on various factors, the stage of the disease is determined.These factors may include location, number, size, and depth of endometrial implants.
Stage 1: Minimal
In the first stage of endometriosis, you may have a small lesion in the ovary or a shallow endometrial implant. This can cause inflammation around your pelvic cavity.
Stage 2: Mild
In the second stage of endometriosis, light lesions and shallow implant are formed on ovary and the lining of the pelvic.
Stage 3: Moderate
In the third stage of endometriosis, deep implants may be formed on ovary and the lining of your pelvis. More lesions can occur.
Stage 4: Severe
The final stage of endometriosis is a deep implant on your ovary and pelvic lining. There may also be lesions on the fallopian tube and intestines.
[ALSO READ:RASPBERRY LEAF:WHY IT’S GOOD FOR WOMEN’S HEALTH]
Natural Remedies for Endometriosis
We are already discussed about Endometriosis cause, symptoms,stages,and this paragraph we are going to share some natural remedies for Endometriosis
Hot Castor Oil Pack
Just take some lavender essential oil and Add 8 drops in 1/4th cup of castor oil. Heat the combination for a few seconds. Take the mixture in a clean cloth and place it very neatly on the lower abdomen. And put a hot water bag on it. It should be done every day for 30 to 60 minutes
Those Women who suffer from endometriosis should regularly drink turmeric tea, because turmeric has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which help to prevent inflammation, or they can consume 300mg turmeric capsule as advised by the doctor.
Ginger tea works great for endometriosis because ginger also has anti-inflammatory properties. For best results, one cup of ginger tea should be consumed 3 times per day.
Maintain your Weight
Those Women who suffer from endometriosis should keep their weight under control, and should exercise regularly like walking, zumba classes, swimming, and eating a healthy diet.and also maintains a healthy lifestyle.
What you think about this article please comments below, if you like this article please share all your social media handles like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc…
If you have any questions about this topic or article, feel free to contact us via Facebook page
If you like us and like to read this type of valuable informative post, then like our Facebook page for more feature updates directly on your Facebook timeline